Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 677 z dn. 06.10.26

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
Karol96
Posty: 2929
Rejestracja: 28 wrz 2022, 17:04
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 677 z dn. 06.10.26

Post autor: Karol96 »


01.01.47 SCATTERBRAIN - Bitter (Po raz 6.)
02.12.02 Against the Current - Protégé
03.02.31 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
04.03.13 IRA - Za każdy dzień

05.06.17 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
06.13.02 Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf
07.10.20 Nevertel - Last Breath

08.05.18 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
09.09.05 The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
10.11.08 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej
11.14.12 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
12.15.47 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like

13.04.03 Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
14.07.07 Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
15.08.07 In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe


PROPOZYCJE
I Prevail - Rain
Five Finger Death Punch - Legacy
Architects - Machine
ODPOWIEDZ