Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 670 z dn. 25.09.2026r.

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
Cross
Administrator
Posty: 8239
Rejestracja: 26 wrz 2022, 17:59
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 670 z dn. 25.09.2026r.

Post autor: Cross »



01 03 25 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage (5)
02 12 46 Against The Current - Dead Man Walking
03 01 13 Nevertel - Last Breath
04 07 06 Ira - Za każdy dzień
05 08 03 Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles - Freedom Bus
06 04 10 Gothminister - Salsa
07 15 40 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like
08 13 10 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
09 -- -- EWA KOC – Teraz moja kolej
10 02 11 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
11 09 33 Deep Purple - Diablo
12 06 05 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
13 10 40 Scatterbrain - Bitter
14 05 08 Kodaline - Vultures
15 14 05 Młot Na Czarownice - Tęsknota

Propozycje:

In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe
Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
ODPOWIEDZ