Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 672 z dn. 29.09.2026r.

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
kuba015
Posty: 2500
Rejestracja: 27 wrz 2022, 22:03
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 672 z dn. 29.09.2026r.

Post autor: kuba015 »


01 06 42 Scatterbrain - Bitter (3)
02 05 02 In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe
03 01 07 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
04 03 27 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
05 02 15 Nevertel - Last Breath
06 04 08 Ira - Za każdy dzień
07 07 12 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
08 11 02 Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
09 10 03 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej
10 08 13 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
11 12 07 Młot Na Czarownice - Tęsknota
12 13 42 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like
13 14 05 Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles - Freedom Bus
14 09 47 Against The Current - Dead Man Walking
15 15 12 Gothminister - Salsa

Propozycje:
Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf
Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
ODPOWIEDZ