Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 671 z dn. 28.09.2026r.

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
kuba015
Posty: 2500
Rejestracja: 27 wrz 2022, 22:03
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 671 z dn. 28.09.2026r.

Post autor: kuba015 »


01 12 06 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good (1)
02 03 14 Nevertel - Last Breath
03 01 26 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
04 04 07 Ira - Za każdy dzień
05 -- -- In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe
06 13 41 Scatterbrain - Bitter
07 08 11 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
08 10 12 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
09 02 46 Against The Current - Dead Man Walking
10 09 02 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej
11 -- -- Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
12 15 06 Młot Na Czarownice - Tęsknota
13 07 41 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like
14 05 04 Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles - Freedom Bus
15 06 11 Gothminister - Salsa

Propozycje:
Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf
Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
ODPOWIEDZ