Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 674 z dn. 01.10.2026r.

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
kuba015
Posty: 2500
Rejestracja: 27 wrz 2022, 22:03
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 674 z dn. 01.10.2026r.

Post autor: kuba015 »


01 02 04 In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe (1)
02 01 29 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
03 03 44 Scatterbrain - Bitter
04 08 14 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
05 05 09 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
06 06 04 Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
07 04 17 Nevertel - Last Breath
08 09 05 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej
09 07 10 Ira - Za każdy dzień
10 12 02 The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
11 13 15 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
12 10 09 Młot Na Czarownice - Tęsknota
13 15 44 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like
14 14 07 Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles - Freedom Bus
15 11 49 Against The Current - Dead Man Walking

Propozycje:
Five Finger Death Punch - Legacy
Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf
Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
ODPOWIEDZ