Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 675 z dn. 02.10.2026r.

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
kuba015
Posty: 2500
Rejestracja: 27 wrz 2022, 22:03
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 675 z dn. 02.10.2026r.

Post autor: kuba015 »


01 03 45 Scatterbrain - Bitter (4)
02 05 10 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
03 02 30 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
04 04 15 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
05 01 05 In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe
06 06 05 Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
07 11 16 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough
08 -- -- Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
09 09 11 Ira - Za każdy dzień
10 10 03 The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
11 07 18 Nevertel - Last Breath
12 13 45 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like
13 08 06 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej
14 12 10 Młot Na Czarownice - Tęsknota
15 14 08 Sheryl Crow ft. Jesse Welles - Freedom Bus

Propozycje:
Against the Current - Protégé
Five Finger Death Punch - Legacy
Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf
ODPOWIEDZ