Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 676 z dn. 05.10.26

Moderator: Cross

Awatar użytkownika
Karol96
Posty: 2929
Rejestracja: 28 wrz 2022, 17:04
Płeć:

Rockowa 15 - Notowanie 676 z dn. 05.10.26

Post autor: Karol96 »


01.01.46 SCATTERBRAIN - Bitter (Po raz 5.)
02.03.31 Nickelback - Rattle The Cage
03.09.12 IRA - Za każdy dzień
04.08.02 Daj to Głośniej - Przyjaciel Anioł
05.07.17 Evanescence - Tell Me When You've Had Enough

06.04.16 Europe - Scandinavian Eyes
07.06.06 Bear McCreary ft. Slash, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, and Brendan McCreary - Cool Kids
08.05.06 In This Moment ft. Dayseeker - I Want To Believe

09.10.04 The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated
10.11.19 Nevertel - Last Breath
11.13.07 EWA KOC - Teraz moja kolej

12.NE.01 Against the Current - Protégé
13.NE.01 Piotr Cugowski - Syzyf

14.02.11 The Rolling Stones - You Know I'm No Good
15.12.46 Ninth Key - Happy Feels Like


PROPOZYCJE
I Prevail - Rain
Five Finger Death Punch - Legacy
Architects - Machine
ODPOWIEDZ